All Things Eight…
i was tagged! gosh! this is my first tag in years. i won’t brag about any longer. let’s get it on!!!
8 Things I’m Passionate About
1. My Husband : i don’t think i can live without him. he’s always there for me, though things get very tough at times but he doesn’t give up. i love him.
2. My baby : here’s one little girl who got me up on my feet all the time. i can’t sit down to rest even a bit. but i love her, of cos. she has been a terribly cute baby, thank heaven. i wouldn’t trade her with any other babies. 🙂
3. Internet : when i’m not working, i’ll tie myself around the laptop and surf the net or blog or whatever it is. sometimes i feel like the internet is my life. i can’t seem to survive a day without surfing for at least 30 minutes.
4. Career : i have been a preschool teacher for 8 years now. i love children and i love the fact that they are so innocent and so forgiving. sometimes, i think the whole world should learn about forgiveness from kids. they’re the best at this.
5. Writing : it has been my long time ambition, to publish a book. i like to write love stories in Malay, my native language. i tried to write English stories but i just think that they sound funny. maybe i should try, once i have done with the current one that i’m doing.
6. Travel : i don’t care where the destination is, as long as i get to tire myself walking on foreign lands, streets and roads. i finally get to go somewhere next month with Hubby and his friends. won’t be bringing baby, she’s too young.
7. Peace : i hope the whole world will settle down anytime soon. PLEASE!!! i hate to see wars in poor, suffering countries. I HATE IT!!! why can’t people just live in peace?
8. Family : oh my god! i can’t believe i almost left them out. i’m proud that we’re VERY VERY close to each other. everyone included my extended family. we basically know each other from a to z.
8 Things I’d Like To Do Before I Die
1. i want to be more pious and bring myself closer to God. i know i have been slacking so much but i still have my faith. just need to be more diligent in carrying out my duties. i know i’ve been bad 😦
2. i want to grow old and grey before i leave this world.
3. to at least have 3 kids.
4. to see my little Fateha grow up and get married. though she has health problems, i hope things will be sunny for her.
5. i want to step onto the green green grass of Scotland. i have been dreaming of going there and i hope that i WILL get there, someday.
6. to work from home and have financial freedom.
7. hoping that i could get at least one of my stories published 🙂
8. i wanna see myself on tv. i don’t care what show it’ll be. as long as it’s on tv 😛
8 Things I Say Often
1. are you listening to me or not?
2. i know i know
3. hubby, prepare Fateha’s milk please.
4. let’s ronggeng tonite 😛
5. hey baby, kisshh mommy
6. i’ll do it later, ok?
7. huh? why?
8 Books I’ve Read Recently
1. The Koran from Bantam Books
2. It Means Mischief by Kate Thomson
3. Another Mischief by Kate Thomson… it’s the sequel
4. The Blue Hour by Kate Thomson
5. Adam & Hawa (Adam & Eve) by Aisya Sofea…it’s a Malay novel
6. The Nanny by Melissa Nathan
7. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot…my favourite
8. Tall, Dark & Handsome by Nisha Minhas
8 Movies I Watched 8 Times
1. Braveheart (i watched this MILLION times. my favourite!!!)
2. The Passion of Christ
3. The Apocalypto
4. Le Grand Voyage (a french movie of an arab family who lives in France, a son who has to put up with his father who wants to perform pilgrimage to Mecca by car)
5. The Message, a story of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him…i cried buckets of tears)
6. Finding Nemo (i’m still a kid at heart)
7. Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham (a Bollywood movie)
8. Maan (a Bollywood movie)
Tag 8 People To Do This Meme
i don’t really know anyone here nor do my friends have blogs. so whoever chance upon this meme here, you’ve been tagged!