thanx to kirsty from My Life For The World To See, for tagging me with these two awards.
thank you kirsty. now i have to crack my head and think of what to write. but i guess it should not be a problem. ok here goes!
1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.
ok, i text Hubby this morning: “Please drive with lots of care when Fateha and i are around. Your swerves were impressive, but scary. We want to stay together forever, right?” (this was due to the way he drove last night).
he replied: “Alright..”
2. List at least six ways that you measure success in your life (or for your blog).
– we managed to set aside some budget and finally get our own car. if you must know, cars in singapore is freakingly expensive.
– i have successfully end my depression. well, i was depressed when people started to talk about my preemie baby and got me to think and ponder about her setbacks and delays. but i’m now free from that :)
– Fateha recognises me as her mother (duh) LOL. i feel so touched whenever smiles at me or laughs at my goofy expressions.
– when my mom and i put aside our disagreements and become buddies.
– when hubby wants to help out and share the household chores with me.
– the time when my lecturer addressed me as a very good reader :)
Days of the Month
What I Have Written
- 49,575 views